Friday, January 25, 2013

Plan to Eat Clean

I just wanted you all to know that even though I haven't had as much time to blog due to my current work load, I have been adding plenty of Clean Eating recipes on my Plan to Eat! I have found this to be the best way to eat healthy and stay on track and organized. If you would like to have access to all of my recipes just click on the link, find me "The Fitness Freak" and bam!, you get all of my recipes :-) The best thing is that you can get it free for 30 days with no credit card info needed, just decide if you want it longer and then pay.

I access my list and planner on my mobile so no more lost paper grocery/ meal plan lists!! That's the best part for me!

I have lots of Clean Eating, Gluten-Free, Vegan and Paleo recipes in my recipe box. Just go to the right side of the main recipe page and get to the Clean Eating and other specific recipes by using the drop down filters under "cuisine" and "tag". I also have lots of not so clean recipes but my family likes variety so they're in there. I hope you enjoy!

Nicole

Plan To Eat



Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin